Drink Driving Matters
Get caught drink driving?
Don’t worry, the experienced Vizzone Ruggero Twigg Lawyers criminal law team are here to help.
Whether you are a first time offender or you have an ongoing problem with drink driving, going to court for a drink driving matter can be a daunting task.
We are not here to judge you, but rather, best prepare a case for leniency for you so that you can get your life back on the track (or road!) as soon as possible.
In fact, we find that most of our clients are exceptional people who have made a one off mistake.
How Do We Prepare Your Case
Every case is different but to give your case the best chance we will consider the following:
- Enrol you in a Traffic Offenders Program;
- Help you obtain references testifying as to your good character;
- A report from a medical practitioner;
- Any other tool that may assist the court.
What Will Happen at Court
The best part about obtaining Vizzone Ruggero Twigg Lawyers to act for you is that you will not have to talk in court!! This is usually the hardest part but by having an experienced drink driving lawyer attend court with you, will mean that they will talk on your behalf and explain to the Magistrate why you should have leniency.
Eventually the Magistrate will decide your outcome and can do one of the following:
- Give you a Section 10 which means you are not convicted and usually that you are free to drive;
- Convict you and choose a term of disqualification between the minimum and maximum.
Want Our Help?
Contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org or 9667 1271 for a free assessment of your case!