New Job Opportunity for an Office Junior
Vizzone Ruggero Twigg Lawyers are a progressive, busy legal firm with offices based in the CBD and Mascot.
With two accredited family law specialists working in our CBD office, a new position has been created to ensure that we can continue our high quality legal services to our large client base. As an office junior, you will be helping to maintain our high standards by assisting us with the day to day running of our CBD office.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Answering and attending to phone calls
- Filing documents at Court
- Attending settlements from time to time
- Preparing briefs
- Attending to clients
- General administration, including filing, photocopying etc.
- Competent with computers (preferably intermediate level skills with Word and Outlook) and easily adaptable to new technologies
- Well presented
- Great work ethic and eagerness to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
This job would ideally suit a recent HSC school leaver who would like to start their journey on becoming a Paralegal as there is plenty of opportunity to grow for the right candidate.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your CV with a cover letter to Sandra Vizzone at firstname.lastname@example.org