Appealing A State Debt Recovery Office Enforcement Order

Did you know you can appeal State Debt Recovery Enforcement Orders?

Under the Fines Act you can make an application for “annulment” with the State Debt Recovery Office (“the SDRO”).

What this means is that you are asking the SDRO to clear the offence. There are a variety of ways you can do this and it important you seek proper legal advice as soon as possible.

If the SDRO fail to annul the enforcement Order, you can appeal the decision to the Local Court.

Vizzone Ruggero & Associates lawyer, John Vizzone, was successful recently in doing just that.

The effect of the annulment by the Court was that the matter is now listed for Hearing to determine liability for the actual offence, notwithstanding the fact that the Enforcement Order had been issued.

Want further information?

Contact John Vizzone or the team at Vizzone Ruggero & Associates.

John Vizzone

02 9667 1271

Twitter: @jvizzone

Tags: Criminal law, traffic law, lawyer, Mascot, John Vizzone, solicitor, Sydney, Adrian Twigg and Co.

#SDRO #enforcementorder #solicitor #adriantwiggandco #annullment #redlightcamera #VizzoneRuggeroampAssociates #JohnVizzone

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All