Appealing A State Debt Recovery Office Enforcement Order

in News

Did you know you can appeal State Debt Recovery Enforcement Orders? Under the Fines Act you can make an application for “annulment” with the State Debt Recovery Office (“the SDRO”). What this means is that you are asking the SDRO to clear the offence. There are a variety of ways you can do this and…